Wednesday, April 9, 2008

An exucuse for not writing

I am not a person know for keeping his resolutions (not promises). So long ago a resolution was made to blog everyday, but it hardly turns out even once a month. And there are many things which have. Now at this point of time, listening to music and doing some social networking thing, I am trying to type something worthwhile. So how is it these days, if I be ever being asked (since no body visits this blog anyway)? Well to answer that (probably to myself) tough and ill. In bed with food poisoning for almost three days and the ensuing weakness is enough to break the best of my plans. No I am not a weakling but it just happens to break me up when I stayed without food for almost three days for curing the food binge of one day. Anyhow more frustrating is lack of doing which I am supposed to do. But I am an optimist in a pessimist cloak, lets see what it holds.

No comments: