Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I am King

Burden of life is one the heaviest burden one has to bear througout the life.
Writing about such burden while listening to piano man is really some thing crazy for sure. But its my blog and I will do whatever my want.

I have been dormant for a long time now, and now its time to show up. Enough of being late starter, a slow person, a person who waits for other person to make a move. I resolve to be as blasphamous as I can be, demeanig whoever comes in way. People say that people are weak when they are alone, I have been alone for a long part of my life, when it was required most, I was left alone, I endeared alone. Therefore there's no question of being weak now, since I Have alway been alone. Lonliness is a friend of mine, it wouldn't weaken me.

But now I won't be alone because I never approached anyone, onus will be on others. Thats for sure.

So people, be ready to face the flak.

I AM THE KING OF MY WORLD.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: